Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Progress at Little Gym Class

I may be biased, but Adam is a superstar when it comes to physical activities (this is balanced by his late blooming speech). He's like a rubber ball bouncing from one side of the gym to the next, volunteering for every new stunt the teacher has them try and he's amazing at all of it. Mema got to come and observe his class this week and took some great pics of us.

Yes, Adam and I are playing soccer and I'm 8 months pregnant. I paid for it later.
Look Uncle Brian...A rock wall!!
Walking on the low bar and then a swinging dismount.
He can now walk the whole thing without help!! He's worked hard on this.

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Sarah! The second pregnancy is so different - you are way more active with babe #1! It is amazing, isn't it, what we actually are capable of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And, he definitely is a superstar! He has a great attitude! LOVE HIM! And I just noticed in the picture of the rock wall that the "rocks" are letters! I didn't even notice it when we were there!

    ReplyDelete