Sleeping...sort of.
Caleb...great baby! Nursing is slow and sleepy, but he's trying.
Adam...much more interested in Caleb and what he's doing now.
Me...recovery is going smoothly and quickly. Not 100%, but on my way.
Here's some updated pics.
Hello Friends and Family!
Awww! Looks like things are going well. Adam does look huge next to that little itty bitty baby! (I thought the same thing too about Ashlyn) Ashlyn was also still in diapers when we brought Addie home. I thought Ashlyn's butt was also huge compared to Addison's! Adam looks like he has come around and is finding the Big Brother role pretty cool! It will be so much fun to watch your 2 boys together!
ReplyDeleteGlad your feeling good! Love the updates. Keep 'em coming when you can! Love to you all!
Congrats Sarah! Caleb is so sweet and Adam is getting way too big. We're adding our 2nd boy any day now, so you'll have to send me some advice from time to time. I hope you are all adjusting well. I am very happy for you!
ReplyDelete