Saturday, November 14, 2009

We Had A Baby!

Caleb's Head
Family of Four!
I'm COLD!!



Well, Caleb Sebastian Holeman entered the world on Friday the 13th of November 2009 at 8:46pm. He's 13 days early, but after seeing low fluid on the ultrasound, I was not allowed to leave the hospital and sent right over to be induced. Labor lasted about 7.5 hours...took about 5 pushes and he was here. Birth and Recovery are going to be cake compared to Adam's arrival. Caleb weighs 5lbs. 12oz. and is 19inches long. He is a skinny kid and has some eating to do to catch up. Big Brother Adam has ignored his new little brother so far. I think the feeling is mutual between them. So, more later...check out the super light hair and eyelashes!! Weird!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world, Caleb! We are so happy you have come! You have a WONDERFUL family! Your big brother is going to show you the ropes. You guys will have so much fun!

    Congratulations Sarah and Chris! We are so happy for your family. I am so glad that everything went so well and that Caleb is here happy & healthy! We wish you a speedy recovery and many blessing for your new little one!

    Love,
    The Luis'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to beautiful Sarah and her healthy Caleb!

    I wish the Holeman family the best for wonderful, joyous, peaceful night sleeps and sweet dreams.

    Chris, you are blessed beyond words and I'm so proud of you.

    Adam will be thrilled, once he realizes he's the big brother and little Caleb will need him.

    Good vibes and best wishes.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Caleb is adorable!!! We are so proud for your family. Adam is going to be a great big brother! We can't wait to meet him (and see all of you) in December.

    ReplyDelete