Monday, December 14, 2009

Choo Choo!

My mom gave us this cute version of a Gingerbread House. It's a Gingerbread Train! Adam and I spent the afternoon decorating it and engineering it to stand firm. Adam licked his fingers after placing each piece of candy and he also sneezed on it once. We had a great time. Also, Caleb turned 1 month old yesterday. He was very excited about it.


Choo Choo!!

I'm 1 month old...this is how I celebrated.

I look like an old man complete with pants up to my chest!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Caleb. Time is just flying by already! Adam, GREAT job on the train! That is awesome! Where did she get that? My boys would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gingerbread Train! That is awesome for the boys! We are doing a Gingerbread House this weekend. Should be a crazy time at our house!

    Caleb is growing so fast. Can't believe he is already a month old! Pull those pants down mom!

    ReplyDelete