Friday, January 22, 2010

Ten Things


Thanks to my friend Christie for my blog award!! Writing a blog is more for my sanity now than other's entertainment. But, that I got an award for my crazy thoughts is hilarious! Thanks Christie for giving this and allowing me another outlet besides slamming kitchen cabinets.

The rules are to pass it on to other bloggers, but I think I'm just going to absorb this one...Not enough people keep up with blogs to pass along to...I'm talking about you Teresa. You are also supposed to name 10 things you love....Here goes.

1. My boys. Too many reasons why to explain.
CALEB
ADAM
MY OTHER HALF

2. My new SHARK SWEEPER. Goodbye broom and stupid Swiffer pads.

3. Having family close. And also family in Florida, Oregon, and Tennesse (just to name a few) that we love dearly, but it doesn't hurt for vacation spots either.

4. Tylenol...for many reasons.

5. The show...Modern Family...check it out.

6. BEER. Wheat beers especially.

7. VACATIONS


8. NAP TIME

9. TAILGATING AT LSU GAMES AND SOMETIMES THE ACTUAL GAME.


10. Modern Conveniences like my new washer and dryer. Anything that makes my life easier.

these are not posted in order at all except for number 1. To order would require too much thinking and then I would need either number 4 or number 6. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment