Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation 2010, Part 5...How Many Will There Be???

A Day On Douglas Lake

Uncle Jason and Aunt Laura live just outside Knoxville, TN on Douglas Lake. It is a beautiful lake and great for recreation. We decided to spend one whole day on the lake. We kayaked, fished (Uncle Jason taught Adam), swam, relaxed, went tubing, and had a picnic. This was one of our favorite days of the whole vacation because it was so relaxing and beautiful. And thanks to our hosts we had plenty of toys to play with.




The fabulous Pop-A-Tot!! Moms and Dads, I found this right before we left for vacation b/c I did not want to haul and giant piece of baby equipment the whole way. It contains your kid like an exersaucer, toys clip on it, cup holders for snacks/drink, and folds up like a bag chair!! This thing is great!! No more eating beach sand or grass!




Adam loved tubing!! He went with both Chris and I, but didn't learn how to scream while doing it until he did it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment