Sunday, January 16, 2011

Congratulations Brian!!


Brian, my brother, competed in the Redding Marathon today and WON!  Not just finished, but got to cross the finish line first.  Who does that???   Congratulations Brian!  We're so proud!!  I know you worked hard, but I didn't know you would win!  Next is Boston right???  Here's some links to check it out if you're interested...

Oregonian Wins Redding Marathon

Ideal Weather, Big Field for Redding Marathon
this is the one that has good pictures.  Brian is the one in the red shirt, black shorts, and beard. 

Redding Marathon Draws Fresh Faces

Results of the Redding Marathon

Redding Marathon Website and Pictures

Here he is doing stuff he likes to do up there in Oregon...I question him.  

Cross Country Skiing in the wilderness. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's impressive! Y'all have good genes! Didn't your sister swim the English Channel or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your brother! Quite the adventurous family you come from!

    ReplyDelete