I met my sister in Austin, where she had 4 interviews set up at several hospitals. She's graduating in PT in April. I knew the area so I volunteered to help drive and with whatever else she needed. I also got 4 days of free-time as the kids stayed home with Chris. We also got there just in time for the ice/snow storm. Yeah! It took some very slow driving, but we made it to all the interviews and she did great. She got 4 offers and she accepted the one where the position suited her perfectly. We also spent a lot of time eating at our favorite Austin spots and seeing friends and family. Very fun!!
This is her in front of her new hospital. The Seton Williamson. She had to walk into the interview with tennis shoes on, b/c she kept slipping in her heels.
No comments:
Post a Comment