Monday, August 29, 2011
Caleb's New Question
Caleb, who is now 21 months, has a new question he is asking me everywhere we go. He is trying to categorize people into good guys and bad buys. This makes total sense because his favorite thing to play with Daddy and Adam is "Bad Guys" with Batman and other heroes. It began in Wal-Mart as I saw somebody I knew and Caleb asks in greeting, "Bad Guy??" I had to explain to the lady what he was talking about with a little embarrassment. Would you want to be identified as a bad guy or a good guy? It happened again as I had a visitor come to the house. The first thing out of his mouth was, "Bad Guy?" I stumbled over another explanation. I'm hoping he switches and starts asking, "Good Guy?" The explanations will be so much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment