Last weekend, while waiting for Adam's ballgame, we visited the annual Health and Wellness Day at the YMCA. They opened a bunch of activities to the kids and had a bunch of booths to mingle through. I spied the rock wall/zip line and told Adam he had time for it. Actually, I didn't really ask him if he wanted to b/c I knew the chance of him backing out was fairly high...like the rock wall. So, he got suited up and started climbing. He got halfway before the pegs got to wide for him and he was too uncomfortable. There was some minor freaking out, but no tears. The spotters swung him over to the ladder to go up the rest of the way. As his feet dangled over the edge waiting to zip line, I think the nerves were getting to him. But, he did it! It was amazing and I was so proud of him!
Checking it out.
I didn't get a good pic of the zip line but it went about 60 yards and that tower was about 30 feet high.
No comments:
Post a Comment