Saturday, May 30, 2009

Adam and Mommy Moment

So yesterday, I was catching up on my So You Think You Can Dance episode on the DVR and Adam was finishing up breakfast. He came into the living room with me and leaned against the couch for a minute, watching the show. I wasn't paying much attention when he strolled out into the middle of the room, in a wide open area, and started to dance in a whirley, two-year-old fashion. He twirled and spun and clapped and just looked so cute. Then, when a couple came on the show and did some kind of ballroom dancing, he watched them for a moment and then he looked at me, came over and grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, dance." I could not believe it! My son, at 2 years old, asked me to dance. My heart melted. We proceeded to cut loose on the "dance floor" and mimic what we saw on the show. Loved it!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is WONDERFUL! I especially like to most handsome shot of Chris under the water. Very becoming, Boss!!!! LOL!! Good jb Sarah

    ReplyDelete