Chris and I had a fabulous trip to Oregon to see my brother and his wife, Brian and Jill. We fell in love with the state that we crammed into 8 days. We saw whales, sea lions, and bald eagles. We saw the coast, the high desert, lava caves, the Redwoods, and the Columbia River Gorge. Chris got to partake in the active beer industry throughout the state and I enjoyed the food and water. The "all-day" sickness joined us throughout the trip...which was a bummer. We stayed in places that were 4 stars all the way down to the EconoLodge, but had a blast! We can't wait to go back!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post is for the entire blog........GREAT photos! I love the storyline Sarah is putting into it. I will keep checking on any updates. Wonderful family ya got goin thar!!!
ReplyDelete