I know it's partly me and this belly I'm carrying around, but it is so hot here now. We're kissing 100 degrees daily and haven't had rain this month and none in sight. I'm so done with outdoor playdates right now. A friend of mine informed me of a fantastic new playdate option...FREE Movies! There are 3 cinemas in town that show weekly Disney movies for kids for free in the morning. AND IT'S IN THE AIR CONDITION! So, I took Adam to his first movie this week. It was Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa. He did so well. We got a little snack pack from the concession stand that had some popcorn, a little candy, and a kid drink for $3. He devoured it all. He was scared as the movie began and the lights went out and the sound was very loud, so he reached over and grabbed my hand for encouragement. When it was over he kept saying, "Big Movie" and holding his hands wide to tell people about the big screen. We are going back next week.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment