Last weekend, while Chris was in Georgia at the LSUvs.GA game (that we won), Adam and I attended the sibling class offered by Woman's Hospital where Baby Brother will be born. It was very interesting to see how Adam cared for the fake baby...wrapped him with care, but also wrapped his face up; took the diaper off, but also slung the baby out onto the floor; gave the baby a bottle, but also chewed on the nipple himself. So, who knows how this big brother job is going to go. I'm hoping it'll be different when baby brother really gets here. We also took a tour of the hospital so Adam would know where Mommy will be. There weren't any babies in the nursery so that was a bust, but he did have fun pushing the elevator buttons. So, at this point I have no idea how the sibling thing is going to go...cross your fingers.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Adam will be a great big brother ... hands down!
ReplyDelete