So, we got a Wii for Christmas from my parents. I got Wii Fit Plus to spark my weight loss bonanza!!!!! (Sarcasm loaded statement) I don't know how fast the pounds are going to come off considering I'm not restricting my diet AT ALL, but I am really enjoying the games and challenges on it. I realized I can't do 1 push-up, but I'm a natural at Yoga (haven't done one pose before).
How long can you keep up your outside Christmas lights before you're labeled a neighborhood eye-sore. Guess it depends on your neighborhood. I'm thinking we're going to push the limit this year.
Have a great weekend! It's getting down to 10 degrees tonight here...I hope I make it out alive. Not used to this kind of weather.
p.s. Sorry all you Texas fans. I'm pulling for Bama and the SEC...not Saban though.
I'm working out mom!!
I think my cheeks are filling in nicely!
Mama Polar Bear and Baby Polar Bear...it's so cold here right now!!
He's getting so big! And as for the outside lights...our across the street neighbors NEVER took theirs down from last year, so I think you're not the ones we're going to be staring at! ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI left you an award on my blog! Come check it out!