This Saturday was LSU's Spring Football Game. We got free tickets and there was perfect weather so we decided to do a mini-version of our normal LSU GameDay experience. We packed a lunch, played on the Indian Mounds, Listened to the band, etc. This is when I started to notice a change in Adam. At first I thought it was that he was missing his naptime. He kept trying to sit down wherever we stopped and one time mid-walking. That's not normal. When we got into the game and to our seats, Adam immediately laid down in Chris' lap and stayed there the entire first half. This is when I started feeling his forhead and yep, fever. Once we got home he was running a 101 temp. He's been sick since. The fever broke after about 2 days, but this has turned into a monster cold and cough. I've crossed all fingers and toes that the rest of us don't get it.
How did I get the heavy one?

Caleb and Daddy

Mini-Tailgate...picnic lunch

Best seats we'll ever have!

As you can see...Adam is not 100 percent. This was at the beginning of the game. He got pitiful really fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment