Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Favorite Part Of The Day...NAPTIME!!



I'm wiped out. It is yet again a dreary, grey day here in Baton Rouge and we've spent the day indoors. We had a morning at the library for story time and spent some time with some of our favorite things...books. We also rented the DVD, The Velveteen Rabbit from the library and came home to watch that together. Then, we played Super-Heroes! Adam was Batman with the complete outfit. Caleb was Super-Baby and kept throwing "stink-bombs" at us. Finally, lunch and naps. Well, Adam woke up after about an hour from a bad dream I think and then fell asleep again on the couch. I was so happy!!

p.s. We got Adam some rain boots after all this awful weather this winter and it just so happened that his Speech Therapist has a raincoat that one of her own boys had grown out of about 4 years ago. She had it in the give away pile and brought it for Adam and it matched perfect and fit great!! He was so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment