Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

First, Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!

I wanted to take a blog moment and say a special Happy Father's Day to my boys' Daddy. He makes their worlds magical and he makes my world hysterical. We love you so much!!
The boys have been camping in the driveway this weekend. Adam and Chris spent the night out there and Caleb has been joining in when not sleeping or eating. He's only fallen off the bed once. Chris and Adam went to Toy Story 3 in 3-D right after church and then we are all going swimming after naps. So lots of Daddy time!

Coming out of the movie!


p.s. Caleb has cut his two top teeth and is not happy about it. Poor kid.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Father's day was great Chris! Love that you guys camp at home!

    Poor little Caleb! Addie is cutting her molars so I know your current pain! I am right there with ya sista!

    ReplyDelete