Friday, September 24, 2010

Sick X 3

When we got back from a family wedding in Houston this weekend, Adam got sick Monday night.  Apparently he woke up sick and tried to make it to our room, all the way across the house, throwing up the whole way.  Yeah, yuck.  I helped him throw up some more and change his clothes while Chris cleaned carpets and tile about 2 am.  It lasted about 12 hours and then within 30 minutes of each other Caleb and I both got the bug.  I have never changed baby clothes and baby sheets so many times...at least 6 times within 6 hours.  At one point I had to put him back into the yucky crib while I ran to the restroom to get sick.  Probably too much information, but we have had a rough week.  Chris worked from home to help out with kids and awful laundry, thank you sweetest husband ever!!  Luckily this bug only lasted about 12 hours, but it's the worst I've ever had!  You're welcome for not posting any pictures of this!

1 comment:

  1. Chris and Sarah,
    I think Dad and I dodged the "sick" bullet! We were both anticipating being sick, but it never happened. I think we are in the clear now.
    We loved our time with all of you last week, short though it was. Adam and Caleb are such great kids. We love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete