Monday, October 25, 2010
House of Hair!
Our house has officially become the house of doing its' own hair. I've been cutting all the boys' hair for awhile now, but last night I attempted to do my own highlights!! (Don't tell anyone, but it's mostly b/c I found 2 pretty substantial gray hairs that needed to be dealt with) It came out great!! I went more on the conservative side, just in case I blew it! But, it turned out great and wasn't hard at all. Chris did have to help me with the back a little b/c I couldn't see it. He was very adamant about not having signed up for that job. I feel that if I help with his, he can help with mine. So, I spent $7 instead of $70 and got the same results and I had more control of the style!!! You'll just have to trust me b/c I (really the boys) have misplaced the camera. I hope I find it before Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so brave! If I tired that my hair would come out orange (OK, I have tried it and that actually happened!) Way to go Chris for not totally messing up!
ReplyDeleteYou are a super saver momma! I need to take some hints from you!!