So we've been busy prepping for Christmas and all the stuff to go with it. But I wanted to jot down some stuff that's been going on.
I totally forgot to let everyone know what our church decided on as its new name. After lots of debating and research, we felt Family Of Faith, A Southern Baptist Church best suited us. We felt God led us toward that name from the beginning. Check out the link Family Of Faith
Last night, Chris went out with the guys to see that boxing movie that's out right now. As a treat for me and my boys, I ordered pizza...A large pepperoni and cheesy breadsticks. Chris ate a bite and took off and that left me and Adam and Caleb at the table to finish our meal. I'm facing Caleb and breaking his food into little pieces and Adam is sitting on the other side. I look over at Adam and my gaze is drawn to the box of cheesy breadsticks that lay open in front of him. Last I had looked, Adam was working on a piece of pizza and there were about 5 bread sticks left. Now every bread stick has a huge bite taken out of it...EVERY ONE!! He had claimed them all for himself in his own creative fashion. Stinker. I couldn't believe it!
Caleb, who is now 13 months, has a fascination with the Christmas Tree...I know, all babies do. But, his is more of a, "I know this is a no-no, but I just want to see you yell and clap at me and then run across the room toward me while I giggle and run (or waddle) the other way. It's hilarious Mom! Fun Game! " I've yet to discover a punishment for this kid that he doesn't smile at. I'm not kidding. He thinks a spanking and a stern "NO" is funny. I thought being separated from me for a baby time-out would get him after another "Tree" episode, but as he sat in his room on the other side of the door, he just knocked repeatedly and mocked me with having no reaction at all. Challenge!!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment