Adam makes Santa's cookies...check out the big one with the mountain of sprinkles.
Christmas morning was magical. We were up at a little before 7 and spent the morning ripping through presents and then tried to make Kolaches...they turned out like biscuits. We ate them anyway. We played with all our new loot! Chris and the boys surprised me with a Kindle!!!! I've wanted one forever and I love it! Then we started packing...see next post.
Big Boy Bike for Adam
So Happy!!
Cold and rainy Christmas morning but we rode that bike anyway!!
It's on Daddy!!
yes that is toilet paper beside me... I had a cold.
That is one HUGE cookie!! I bet Santa was happy to see that puppy! Looks like the boys had a great Christmas! Sarah ... there are these things called tissues. Check the paper isle at Wal-Mart! I bet your nose will thank you!
ReplyDelete