Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post Christmas in Tennessee

The day after Christmas we packed up and drove the 10+ hours to Tennessee.  Chris' sister and her husband just had their baby girl in November and we wanted to meet her and spend a little time as a family.  Chris' parents also made the trip and that made 11 for a week!!  We had a blast in the snow that lasted a few days and getting around Knoxville a little.  But, the best part was seeing baby Lydia!  Welcome to the world!


Chris works on getting Caleb dressed for snow...challenge



 I have a hard enough time with balance! 


Notice my random warm stuff and rubber boots...wardrobe not used to this cold stuff!!

These saucers were awesome!




Making snow ice cream


Chris, Adam and the guys went to a Tenn basketball game



Baby Lydia and Uncle Chris

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that someone's kids will ride in the car for that long! I am pretty sure someone would end up seriously hurt if we were all in the car that long together! The 2 hour trip out to Banff is painful enough!

    That precious baby is so cute! Glad y'all made the trip to meet her.

    I think the boys are ready to bring those saucer to Calgary for some serious sled riding with my girls! We'll talk about your choice of snow gear later!

    ReplyDelete