Out it goes
Friday, April 20, 2012
Caleb, The Big Boy
He did it! Caleb made the transition into the big boy bed. I'm almost done with getting his room cleared of baby stuff and making room for the big boy stuff. We broke down his crib, put it on Craig's List, and it was sold and gone in less than 24 hours. I was a little sad to see it go because both boys spent their first years in that bed. However, with cash in hand, I made it through. Caleb really loves his sleep so the transition has been completely smooth. He doesn't flop around like he did in the crib. He just lays right in the middle all night long. The only "hiccup", if you can call it that, is that he still doesn't get out of bed in the morning. He yells, "Moooo-mmmmmmy" and waits for me to come get him up as if he's still in the crib. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment