Friday, May 29, 2009
New Baby Update
I went to the doctor today at 14 weeks along. Everything is good, heartbeat was 152. We scheduled the ultrasound for 6 weeks from now to hopefully find out if we're having a girl or a boy. I have to start drinking Ensure to add to my calorie intake. Just turning 30, this doesn't do much for my aging self-esteem. But, I'm having so much trouble eating anything that hopefully this will put on some pounds. I'm doing better with feeling gross. It's only hitting me about every 3 days now. I'm hoping I'm getting over it now that I'm into the second trimester. More to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you're still sick! Mine continued to hit until around week 16 then it tapered off and only lingers every now and then. I'll be hoping the same for you, cuz!
ReplyDeleteJenny