We went and met Chris for lunch at City Park and checked out the new interactive fountain they built. Adam was a little unsure of the timing of the water. At one point, I told him to go get his hair wet and that's how I got the first picture...he's so literal. We'll be spending a lot of time here this summer. Fun stuff!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
We Discovered New Entertainment
We went and met Chris for lunch at City Park and checked out the new interactive fountain they built. Adam was a little unsure of the timing of the water. At one point, I told him to go get his hair wet and that's how I got the first picture...he's so literal. We'll be spending a lot of time here this summer. Fun stuff!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! So I'm thinking maybe I could start a blog...I like the simplicity of yours - it makes it feel do-able for me... Hey, did you hear we found out we're having a boy? As though it would have been any other way... :) -Jenny
ReplyDelete