Sunday, September 27, 2009

I finally got to visit my sister in Florida...

This post is a little out of order, but a couple weekends ago, I flew to visit my sister, Teresa in St. Augustine, FL. She's been there over a year and this was my first trip and I got to go alone!!! We had a blast relaxing and window shopping, kayaking, eating!! I was nervous about kayaking while 7 months pregnant, but I had a blast! It wasn't that hard in the inter coastal waterway. There was some current, but not too bad. We saw a sea turtle right beside us...made my trip. Teresa also surprised me with massages one day that were amazing. The only problem was my masseuse referred to pregnant women as "Earth Mothers"...I was torn between throwing up and laughing out loud. It was a fantastic trip and a beautiful city. Can't wait to take the family back next time.
p.s. I did spend time on the beach, but I didn't want to scare you away from my blog with that picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment