We visited the downtown Red Stick Farmer's Market and stocked up on some locally grown produce. Yummmmm!
Adam bought some delicious chocolate milk with his $1.
We went to the famous Tony's Seafood Market to get some catfish fillets to experiment with frying fish. We never fry food mainly b/c we are BAD at it. However, we love to eat it. We decided to start practicing and we are proud to say that we had a successful batch.
Caleb watched the Saint's Game!!
Adam bit me during a bout of rough-housing. I'm pretty sure it was on accident (he was going for my sweatshirt), but that didn't stop me from putting a huge guilt trip on him.
Adam and Chris had a boys' camp out in the camper in the driveway. Chris brought it home for inspection since we haven't used it this winter yet and then decided it was a perfect weekend to finally do a boys' camp out. Adam was on cloud nine. They packed their sleeping bags, took Popsicles, wore their slippers, and watched He-Man DVD's on the laptop. They had a blast.
Awww! What a great idea! It looks like y'all have a fun-filled weekend! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha, you cut a bald spot! I am still laughing at that. Not because he is bald, but because of how it happened and it happened to you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun ... a guys night out in the camper! I can only imagine the happiness in Adam's step!
The ONE thing I miss about CA was the Farmer's Markets! Ahh, there is nothing like fresh produce from the Farmer's Market! Everything here is imported from the U.S., which is probably imported from who knows where!
I can't believe how big Caleb is getting. Check him out in the Bumbo seat watch'n the game. You go little man!
We miss you guys!