Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow!!

Nana Nana Boo Boo! We got snow too! I think at our house it lasted for about an hour. It was gorgeous coming down, but was so wet and sticky that when it hit you you just got soaked. Adam went out for about 10 minutes and then couldn't take it anymore. But, I got pics!! All morning the local news took over the channel and did "Snow Day In-Depth". That really meant they went out to the parking lot and watched the snow land on the cars and would say things like, "It's really coming down now." Then, they had all the mayors from towns nearby call in and over and over they all said, "It's snowing here too!" I guess when you live in Southern Louisiana and this happens so rarely they need to cover it minute-to-minute. I think Regis and Kelly would have been more interesting...probably not.

1 comment:

  1. You did better than I did! I sent them out in the back and took pictures from inside! :)

    ReplyDelete