Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Adam is 3!!
Actually his birthday is this coming weekend, but we had his party last weekend. That's why I've been MIA...planning, packing, partying. He had a camping themed party b/c he loves camping in our new camper. We camped in town and had a few friends and family out to celebrate. The party was fantastic and the only good part of the weekend. The weather was horrible the entire weekend. See picture below. Everything that could have gone wrong did. Apparently God did not want us to camp and we didn't listen. I'm not going into details of it. Let's focus on the great party.
The Campfire Cake...I saw one like this online and had to try it.
The cake was a big hit...yummmm.
The highlight for the kids was splashing in the many puddles around the campground.
This is what most of the weekend was like. SOAKED!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Focusing on the positive - AWESOME CAKE!!! So sorry we missed the party. I wish the weather had been better for the weekend.
ReplyDelete