Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Official

Caleb has sprouted his first tooth. I've felt it under the surface the last week or so, but today...it sees the light of day. From here on out, nursing will be a whole new ballgame. If Adam taught me anything, I'm in for some pain. And Caleb shows many more tendencies to be a problem biter. We'll see. I also have to comment on his hair, or lack there of. He's always had this peach fuzz covered head. But, lately, he's had a few sprouts kick into gear (literally, only a few). I'm telling you he has real potential to be a baby-version of Donald Trump. If the other sprouts don't catch up soon, these long strays randomly coming out of the top of his head may qualify for his first haircut. You can't tell in the picture, but check out those cute cheeks!! This is a picture of what I see multiple times a day. It cracks me up every time. When I change Caleb's outfits and the shirt goes over his head, his face comes out the other side with the biggest grin. It's like he got lost in T-Shirt world and all of a sudden, peek-a-boo, it's MOMMY! Love it. This last short video is of Caleb snoring...something he does regularly. You may have to turn the volume way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment