The other day I was shopping at the outlet mall with the boys and Adam needed to visit the restroom. In the vending area they had one of those mall picture booths to take goofy snapshots. Adam talked me into it. It was really fun. What you can't tell from the photos is that neither of the boys heads were high enough to fit into the picture. So, I had both arms under each one holding them up for all 4 shots. I am a supermom who can display giant bursts of strength at any moment!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Funniness
Caleb has learned a new trick. He can no longer be trusted in his swing and must be strapped down under lock and key. He has it out for the fish hanging over his head and works tirelessly to reach them. In the process of "fishing" he turns himself over into this position. He doesn't get mad about it though...I think he finds this new swinging position more fun than the traditional sit and swing position.

The other day I was shopping at the outlet mall with the boys and Adam needed to visit the restroom. In the vending area they had one of those mall picture booths to take goofy snapshots. Adam talked me into it. It was really fun. What you can't tell from the photos is that neither of the boys heads were high enough to fit into the picture. So, I had both arms under each one holding them up for all 4 shots. I am a supermom who can display giant bursts of strength at any moment!
The other day I was shopping at the outlet mall with the boys and Adam needed to visit the restroom. In the vending area they had one of those mall picture booths to take goofy snapshots. Adam talked me into it. It was really fun. What you can't tell from the photos is that neither of the boys heads were high enough to fit into the picture. So, I had both arms under each one holding them up for all 4 shots. I am a supermom who can display giant bursts of strength at any moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment