Thursday, May 27, 2010

Southern Forest Heritage Museum/Festival

Now that my dad is retired, he's helping out on the board of directors for the Southern Forest Heritage Museum. Well, a few weekends ago, Chris and I took the boys up for the annual Festival. We'd never been and were blown away by how big the property is and how many trains and old logging machinery there is. Friday night we attended the benefit concert and dinner. Then, Saturday we went out to ride some trains and watch a good ole tractor pull.


Mommy and Caleb at our lake-side table at a favorite restaurant

Adam not sitting at the table
My Dad and sister with Caleb
Adam riding the train...you can see my dad as the conductor driving.
If you close your eyes and picture what you think a tractor pull is... I bet this is exactly what you saw. Check the driver...classic.
Chris, my sister, me, and Adam riding the train pulled by a lawnmower. (on a side note: I saw a large lawnmower parked in a spot at McDonald's today) Welcome to the country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment