Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Classic

Upon picking up Adam from Vacation Bible School, I got a shock. Apparently, as he got himself dressed the 5 minutes before we were leaving this morning, he decided to put his shorts on over his new Buzz Lightyear PJ shorts that he wore last night. Well, in the rush of leaving, I didn't notice something was bunchy under his shorts. So, as he's buckling himself in his carseat at pick-up, he informs me, "Look Mom, I wore my Buzz Lightyear shorts!" At first I was confused and then embarrassed and then I just laughed. He says nobody saw at VBS, but yeah right. They were sticking out in plain sight.
Moral of Story: Do a dress inspection before leaving the house from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Such a boy!! So funny that he did that! I guess you will be inspecting at all times now. I laughed out loud and Ashlyn asked why. I showed her the picture and explained. Her reply, "Awesome!"

    Are you still driving the truck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am still driving the truck. Chris has a long commute so he drives the car. Plus he drives all day long for work. With Adam's massive carseat the truck works better anyway.

    ReplyDelete