Monday, October 11, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

I love this picture!! 

Typical

Caleb is 11 months this week and is cracking me up.  I think he has a very advanced, sarcastic sense of humor.  He is stingy with his smiles or I should say smirks.  He finds Adam hilarious.  He likes to make noise with anything...ANYTHING!  He also loves pushing things across the room, especially big things.  He crawls faster than any baby I've ever seen and he likes to repeat sounds he hears.  
Adam is 3.5 years old and is  a sweetie. He loves his Daddy very much and waits patiently for him to get home everyday to "play with him".  Adam and I have been discussing respect and disrespect lately after learning some less than nice faces from some friends.  He is working on it.  I am practicing my patience.  He also still takes random toys to sleep and wakes up with them and carries them around all day.  Right now it's his blanket and the 3 blow up pumpkins and 3 blow up ghosts that his Gigi got him for Halloween last year.  He's also really into Halloween shows right now and can't wait to Trick-Or-Treat.    Who Can??!!

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so precious! I can't wait until we can have all the kiddos together for a weekend! I can't believe Caleb is one month away from being 1! That was a quick year!

    ReplyDelete