Saturday, October 16, 2010

Got To Use Those Costumes When You Can!!

Boo At The Zoo Time!!  As well as using our costumes more than once, we were able to use our zoo membership to get in!!!  It was sooooo crowded with all kinds of kids dressed in costume...lots of Buzz Lightyears.  Adam practiced saying,  "Trick-Or-Treat" for the real day and Caleb refused to wear his alien hat. I wasn't surprised.   







Check out this mug!!   I think this is the weirdest creature I've ever seen up close.  His head was twice as big as Caleb!!


This was the tunnel to the giraffe house.  The zoo really did a great job of decorating the entire zoo.  There were little surprise pumpkins and such around every corner.

1 comment:

  1. Our Boo at the Zoo is on Halloween! I am a little scared of the crowds and cold weather, but I have promised!

    Love the costumes and love that you guys got out and enjoyed the zoo! I love the zoo and wish we could have enjoyed it a little longer here ... short dang summer/ fall!!

    ReplyDelete