Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Time Again!

Of course Adam refused to pull the guts out of his pumpkin, but Chris let him draw the face on it and then Chris cut it out for him.  I think it turned out great!   I did Caleb's for him with bats flying all over.  I learned the cookie cutter technique from Martha. 

Look at Caleb standing up!!



2 comments:

  1. I just caught up on your blog for the first time in a month. Cute boys and cute you. I'd love to see pics of your hair - you're so brave! Have fun tomorrow on Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good look'n pumpkins!! I have not seen the cookie cutter thing, but I can imagine it now. GREAT idea!! I love watching the kids carve the pumpkin with Brian. This is the first year Addie got it. How come none of the kids like the pumpkin guts???

    Y'all have a wonderful Halloween! Can't wait to see the pictures of the costumes!

    ReplyDelete