Sunday, October 3, 2010
We Finally Got Evidence!!
A couple of weeks ago, while at a family wedding, Adam (3) and his cousin (4) stole the show on the dance floor. Adam danced the entire time we were at the reception...no exaggeration. There were 3-4 little girls that kept waiting to take their turn dancing with him. He was even more popular once I taught him how to twirl them. One sweet little girl even came over and found me and asked, "Where's your son?" I told her he was in the restroom, but would be right back. She sat down beside me, with a little piece of chocolate she had saved for him, and waited for about 5 minutes for him to get back. Ah-dorable. Of course I forgot the camera to capture this young Casanova. Luckily, a relative sent us a picture to document the total cuteness. Adam, I will always remember you on that dance floor!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so awesome! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteQuite the lady's man, eh?
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!