Sunday, April 18, 2010

Camping in Natchez

We broke out the camper again this weekend and headed to meet some friends in Natchez, MS. We had perfect weather, great food, but ticks up the wazoo!! (Literally). They were falling out of the trees and crawling up legs. Chris was the only one that actually had one attach, but he found it quickly.
Hiking Around the Lake. Try and guess how long he actually wore his backpack...and who had to carry it the rest of the way!
Caleb loved the hike!

We found the tip of a squirrel tail! Yuck!

Adam's version of throwing sticks in the water. I think this log was about 3X taller than me! But, he did it.


Chris cooking delicious steaks over an open fire! So good!!

1 comment:

  1. Ticks! Oh no girl, I would have been at the closest Holiday Inn! I can't believe you were ok with ticks crawling all over y'all! NO WAY!!! I would had the kids in the car and buckled in before you could say HOLD UP!

    Glad you had a good time! It looks like fun (besides the ticks). Good thing you have boys and I have girls!!!

    Wish you were here, Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete