Sunday, May 30, 2010
Pride Consumes Me
After 3 days of swimming lessons with Gigi and Daddy, my boys are near the professional level. I cannot believe how natural they both are in the water. Please look for them at the 2030 Summer Olympics where they will beat Michael Phelps' records. Caleb just laughs and splashes at 6 months with hardly any fuss. And, I'm told, floating on his back is extremely advanced. Adam is awesome. Just watch the videos. Remember, he just turned 3 in March.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go ahead and let them know we are on our way!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Way to go boys!!
I mean let Gigi and Daddy know we are on our way (for lessons that is)!
ReplyDeleteAwe! so much fun! I remember taking Adam to our little pool at Teakwood Apts in Baton Rouge. ... I miss this!
ReplyDeleteI am extremely impressed! That's awesome! Tucker finally got to where he'd let me let go of his life vest on about day 8 at the beach!
ReplyDelete